I made cupcakes the other night and they were HOMEMADE!They were vanilla cupcakes with CHOCOLATE FILLING FROM SCRATCH! Here is the recipe: The Easiest, Homemade Cupcakes in the World! I’ll write it here:
- 1/2 cup of butter (softened) cut into cubes (Don’t use salted!)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of salt (Don’t use if you are using salted butter!)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 of a cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (I did a bit more)
- 2 cups of melted chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF
- Throw in all your dry ingredients in a bowl.Mix well.
- Pour in a separate bowl.Set the bowl aside
- In the bowl that you mixed the dry ingredients throw in the wet ingredients. Stir well.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients together in a mixer
Getting the Pan Ready to Bake
- Get a dark nonstick cupcake pan or spray a regular cupcake pan
- Fill each cup of the cupcake pan 1/4th of the way with the batter
- Pour the melted chocolate into a small bag and cut a small hole in the bottom
- Squeeze the bag so the chocolate and place the chocolate in the middle of the cupcake batter
- Fill the rest of the cup with batter up to the top
- Put the pan in the oven and go make a blog like me
- Pull out the cupcakes
Here is the recipe for making HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE!
- 3/4 of vegetable shortening
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 3/4 of a cup of cocoa powder
- 1/3 of a cup of dry milk/powdered milk (It’s the same thing)
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Melt the vegetable shortening in a pan
- Pour it in a bowl and throw in your other ingredients and mix well
I hope you guys like my life as a creative child.